30 ноември 2009

Лесно читање 2

Edited:
Почетокот на приказната, и како Araragi-kun стана вампир - Kizumonogatari

Bakemonogatari/Koyomi Vamp/001


I met her in the spring break between my second and third years of high school. That meeting was impactful , and also quite devastating. In any case, I thought I had really bad luck――of course, this probably wouldn't be the case if I weren't there, but instead, someone else were in my shoes. Actually, I do think it's quite irresponsible to say that it was really bad luck that got me into this, and that maybe I should just accept that it was all my fault. In the end, I believe that me being there had started that chain of events.

That chain of events.

Not putting too much thought on such a careless thing, expressing it in that way――just for the sake of presenting it as "that chain of events", I honestly don't know exactly how large this chain actually was. What event was it that started it all, and where did it follow, and how did it end――I can't come up with a clear picture of it. And that's possible because even now it hasn't ended, or maybe that it hasn't even started yet――I honestly believed that, neither putting it as a pretense, nor a play on words.

In the end, I couldn't tell how it all played out from any point of view other than my own, and so I leave others wondering for all of eternity, exactly what kind of meaning this chain of events did have――as well as what kind of meaning this chain of events did not have. If I were able to ask them about the story, perhaps I would be able to grasp that much――but it is precisely because of that, that I wouldn't be able to tell if that was the real story.

It wouldn't be the truth, but what they recognized.

And that might be enough.


Loving it ^^

0 коментари: